Site terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing any page on this web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not access any page of this web site. Accessing the content on the website signifies your acceptance of these conditions of use and all other terms and conditions in this document.
Access to the content held on this website is provided by the The Employment Experts and restricted to current subscribers. The The Employment Experts web site is operated by Trevor Gilbert & Associates Limited hereinafter referred to as The Employment Experts.
The Site is provided on a ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. While The Employment Experts takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the Site, you are advised to independently verify any information before you place reliance on it.
CONTENT OF SITE
The content of this website is for general guidance only and should not be regarded as constituting legal or business advice or opinion. Legal and business advice should be sought and taken in relation to the specific circumstances of each case and nothing appearing on this site is intended to be a substitute for obtaining specific legal and/or business advice from a competent professional.
Whilst considerable care has been taken to ensure the information contained within this web site is accurate and up-to-date, no warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of any information and no liability accepted for any errors or omissions in such information. All links, information and products referred to on this web site are subject to change without notice. We aim to provide accurate information and we make every effort to achieve that, but The Employment Experts cannot accept any liability for the improper operation of the site (including any associated software) or reliance by any person on the site content.
The overall presentation of information on this web site and the way in which it is structured, designed and facilitated is the copyright of The Employment Experts.
Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI), License C2008001241.
We have endeavoured to find the authorised copyright holder for all images and other media used on this site. If someone should feel that their copyright has been infringed we ask you to contact us, explain who you are and the reason for the request and we will attempt to resolve the issue and, if not, remove the image concerned.
Any use of these names and logos is likely to constitute an infringement of The Employment Experts’ rights in these trademarks.
The information contained on this web site does not constitute a distribution, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy. Some
products/services detailed on this web site are only available to persons in certain named countries. If you are accessing this web site outside the United Kingdom, the United Kingdom or your local legislation may not permit certain products to be offered in your own country. Please check with your professional adviser as to whether such products are available in the country in which you are resident.
The Employment Experts is not responsible for the availability of access to the website.
We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If The Employment Experts is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the The Employment Experts site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the The Employment Experts site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance of the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as possible.
Information provided by you is primarily intended for the purposes of dissemination throughout The Employment Experts. Information provided by you will be held in confidence by The Employment Experts but may be passed to other companies within the group and used to advise you about any other products or services that may be of interest. If you prefer not to receive such information, please contact The Employment Experts.
Any visitor who submits information to the website warrants that the information provided is complete, true and accurate in all respects.
AS A USER YOU AGREE TO:
Not upload, post or email content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, libellous, hateful, invasion of another’s privacy, racially or ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- No impersonation of any person or entity.
- No posting of content you do not have a right to, under any law, contract or fiduciary relationship.
- No posting of content that infringes copyright, trademarks, patent or trade secrets.
- No posting of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional literature (also known as” junk mail” or spam).
- No posting of viruses or malicious software designed to affect the functionality of another computer.
THE EMPLOYMENT EXPERTS:
- Will endeavour to maintain an efficient, accurate service but do not guarantee 100% accuracy of sent or received email.
- Is not liable for loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service.
- Is not liable for the content transmitted by users through their servers.
- Reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue the service with or without notice without incurring any liability on the part of the user.
- Reserves the right to terminate accounts at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Reserves the right to delete without warning an account which has broken any of our published Terms and Conditions, or for actions which could be considered to be breaking the spirit of the Terms and Conditions.
- Reserves the right to amend the contents, design and functionality of the website and to change the operating software.
- Reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Will endeavour to ensure the website is free from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties including where such viruses or other programmes result in loss of or corruption to your data or other property; or
- As to the operation, quality, functionality or accessibility of the website.
In no event shall The Employment Experts be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or loss (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings, and/or any claims made under third party contracts) howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of any access to this website or use of any information contained on this website.
This web site contains links to third party web sites. Such links are provided for information purposes only. The Employment Experts is not responsible for the content of or the accuracy of information contained on such websites. The Employment Experts hereby excludes all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising as a result of accessing third party websites from the links contained in the website.
The Employment Experts is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Employment Experts of the site.
The Employment Experts is not responsible for the accuracy, functioning and content of any external hypertext links to and from the website or the information contained on websites in respect of which hypertext links are given.
The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.